Unfortunately, these events been cancelled until the 4th December. We are in the process of contacting all ticket holders to advise. Due to a high volume of calls and emails we kindly ask that customers refrain from contacting us during this unprecedented period as we will contact you directly regarding reimbursement. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience.
Want to see some of the more bizarre and macabre corners of Bury St Edmunds and the Great Churchyard?Want to hear tales of ghostly apparitions, spectres and monks?
Want to be chilled to the core in a light-hearted way under the safe protection of your expert Guardian Guide?
Then join us on this guided Ghostly and Macabre walk!
- This guided walk is suitable for adults and children aged 14+.
- All under 18s must be supervised by an adult.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- For any activity it is advisable that you are familiar with current HM Government guidelines
- If suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19, even if you feel it is just a common cold, please do not book or attend one of our guided walks.
- Before any tour, please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and wear any PPE that is advisory or that you feel is appropriate in the circumstances. We recommend carrying a personal hand sanitiser with you during your tour.
- Please do not shake hands with the guide or fellow members of your tour group. As part of the safety briefing you will be advised on what toilet facilities/hand sanitising stations are open on the route. For your own safety please do not share your personal hand sanitiser.
- Remember, whatever the prevailing guidelines, those members of the tour not from the same household, should kindly ensure social distancing of at least 1 metre, preferably more. Whilst walking between stops, please be mindful to maintain this social distancing.
- If, during the tour you suddenly feel unwell, or someone else in the group displays any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please alert your guide. The guide can then take such measures as appropriate, which may include asking the person in question to withdraw from the tour or, as a last resort, terminating the tour. The steps the guide may take will form part of the safety briefing.
- In the interests of group safety, tours will not for the time being take place either within buildings or in areas of the town where social distancing cannot be ensured.
- We want our customers to enjoy an entertaining tour, knowing that we have taken every precaution to ensure their safety. These guidelines are published both on our website and our booking portal, and by booking a tour you are deemed to have accepted them. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please note: At present, to comply with the rule of 6, large groups may need to be split up across different guides.
6.30pm-8pm or 6.35pm-8.05pm
£7 per person
Use the 'Book now' buttons or call 01284 758000
Around Bury St Edmunds - please meet outside Marks and Spencer
For more information, please call the Bury St Edmunds Tourist Information Centre (based at The Apex) on 01284 764667