A one hour lunchtime yoga class run by Carole Baker.This class is suitable for all ages and ability levels, from complete beginners onwards!
The classes cover various types of Yoga postures (asanas), together with some basic breathing and meditation techniques to help give you more energy and start to de-stress you.
Each session will start with a warm up and finish with relaxation, breathing or meditation and the postures covered include standing, backbends, forward bends (seated & standing), balances, spinal twists, hip openers, core strengtheners and inversions.
- Suitable for everyone aged 16+
- Poses will be adapted for all ability levels
- Bring a water bottle, and wear comfortable clothing (N.B. the class will be barefoot)
- Please inform Carole upon arrival if you have a health condition that you are receiving treatment for, or if you have recently had an injury or surgery
Notes when practicing Yoga:
- Don’t eat a big meal just beforehand!
- Pace yourself and focus on your breathing at all times
- Always ask if something doesn’t feel right
- Always work to your own level, never compare to others
- Smile, relax and enjoy!
N.B. Class dates are subject to change, please check in advance. If classes are unavailable to book via The Apex website, please contact Carole directly on 07770 766744 as there may be an alternative venue available.
- In accordance to the government's guidelines, a face covering must be worn when entering and leaving the building
- There will be no mats available for hire, you must bring your own.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser.
- These classes will temporarily be taking place in the auditorium to ensure safe social distancing.
- ADVANCE ONLINE BOOKING ONLY
Tickets: £7 - advance online booking is essential
Venue: The Apex, Bury St Edmunds
This class is promoted by The Apex and run by The Self Centre
Please bring your own mat and hand sanitiser
Please wear a face covering when entering and leaving the building