Mindfulness MondaysJoin us at West Stow Country Park for an early morning yoga ritual to start your week.
A hatha influenced, moving yoga session combining movement with the breath to calm and energise. Suitable for all levels of yoga experience (beginners welcome).
Wear comfortable clothing, and bring a blanket. Yoga mats provided, or you can bring your own.
Please note you will be required to complete a health questionnaire
prior to participation.
Please send your completed health questionnaires to Tracey - email@example.com
If you have any particular concerns you would like to discuss before then please contact Tracey directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for ages 18 and over
- Open to all abilities
- Session duration – 1 hour
- Mat provided, but feel free to bring your own if you have one
- Dress in layers
- Meet at the visitor centre 10 minutes before session start time
- This session is outdoors, please wear appropriate clothing
- Please note there is a variety of terrain within the Country Park
- Parking fee applies from 9am
- This session excludes admission to the Anglo-Saxon Village
This project is being delivered by West Stow as part of the Brecks Fen Edge & Rivers Landscape Partnership Scheme supported by the National Lottery Heritage Fund, please visit The Brecks website
for more information or events.
£5 per person
Essential - use the 'Book now' buttons or call 01284 758000
West Stow Country Park
This event is promoted by West Suffolk Council & Brecks Fen Edge and Rivers Landscape Partnership.