The Garden Café kiosk is situated within the Abbey Gardens. The café provides refreshments, including hot drinks, cakes and a selection of treats to have your own picnic within the gardens.
Tea and coffee is Fairtrade and there is also a selection of healthy snacks available, as well as ice-creams, of course!
Kiosk times vary as follows but are always weather dependent and subject to change:
- January - closed
- February - half term only, 11am to 3pm
- March - weekends only, 11am to 3pm
- April and May - weekdays 11am to 4pm and weekends 11am to 5pm
- June - weekdays 11am to 4pm and weekends 10am to 5pm
- July and August - 10am to 5pm daily
- September - 11am to 4pm daily
- October - 11am to 3pm daily up to and including the October school half term break. Please note the cafe will be closed after the October school half term break.
- November the cafe is only open during the Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre
- December - closed